Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brianna's Stationary Studio

Here is a Halloween design I put together this morning. I haven't decided yet where I like the name and year placed. This little girl is SO cute. I love her little arms.






Hey guys! It's me, Brianna. Here are some samples of some card designs that I've creatred...
Here is a card design I made for my adorable nephew! He recently became obsessed with Buzz Lightyear... and I love it!

This is our wedding announcement I created. Sorry the quality is not the best, it is a scanned copy. I have already deleted it from my computer and only have hard copies left.

For these designs all you have to do is e-mail me your pictures and information that you want on your card and I will design it for you. You can then take it to your local print shop or photo place and have them printed.

Cost for the design is only $20.00











Brianna's Stationary Studio
Theme












No comments: