Sunday, December 27, 2009

Starting 2010!

For most of 2009 I have neglected this blog, I have kept busy posting on my family blog and facebook. Occassionally I hit Raspberry Lemonade to use it as a place where I have stored links to great blogs. As I strolled through here today I noticed that I have had 3000 hits in one year! So I thought how many hits would I get if I would put some effort into this! As part of my bucket list for 2010, I will be reviving Raspberry Lemonade!

The main goal of Raspberry Lemonade is to be an informative blog to other bloggers searching for a blog of they're interest.

You'll also be able to find great recipes and crafts. And lots of green tip!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay! Glad to hear it!

Faith said...

Hey, we have similarly named blogs. Mine is Lemonade Adventures. :)

Great goal! It's a blessing to be able to find friends of like interests online. Actually, I was just searching for other bloggers like me. LOL

~Faith