Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween



HALLOWEEN is just around the corner! Look at our fun Halloween items!




For October I made orange/black TuTu's. Look at how cute my little "neighbor girls" look in their TuTu's!





I can make them in every color you can imagine. The red/green for Christmas looks absolutely amazing! I've also made matching TuTu headbands! I live in Idaho and visit in Utah quite often. I also visit blogs and websites, and I have seen tons of headbands with flowers and bows......but I've never seen any TuTu headbands. I think they are awesome! The mothers of my little models loved them!






If I don't have what you need, I can custom make it. Just e-mail me at Raspberry Lemonade
ATTN: Sadie



There is Maddie sitting on a pumpkin. Doesn't she look like a fairy from a fairy tale visiting our garden?





TuTu's are made with an elastic waistband.

0-12 months.........14" (waist).........9" (in length)

1 -3 years.........16" (waist).......14" (in length)

3-5 years.........18" (waist).......19" (in length)

5-7 years.........20" (waist).......26" (in length)


For prices go SHOP!

No comments: